Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
After trying numerous agencies and getting nowhere, i was close to giving up. As a recently relocated professional woman, new to London and looking to rent immediately, i approached them with trepidation. All of my fears were unfounded, not only did i deal with professional and caring people but they got back to me very quickly and arranged for viewings fitting my criteria for the same and next day. Also, they kept in contact with me even after the office had closed and even called me after i had moved in. I am so thankful for such a thorough bunch. I can now say that i am a proud renter of a very nice flat in London. Thank you Cloister :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cloister Property Consultants Office 1! To leave a new review of Cloister Property Consultants Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cloister Property Consultants Office 1