Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
Jack Merriott from Cross Keys Estate, Stoke,Plymouth visited my home, he took excellent photos of my property.I was given an honest and reliable service. The service was very prompt and professional. Within days I had several viewings and within the third week several offers. The team, Jack Merriott, Rob Down and Beverley Green are so passionate about their work. They are dedicated to selling your property, and that they did. I would recommend anyone to use them If they want a personal, prompt, and dedicated team, these are the people to use. My husband and I are so happy with the service and the personal touches that have gone with this service, impecable.I have recommended Cross Keys to all my friends and want everyone who is selling a property, if you want the personal touch, go for them.They are an independant agent and from my experience, absolutely fantastic. One of the things I loved about this team was the communication, They record all viewings and offers, they inform you as it happens and are always available for any discussion. Nothing is too much trouble. They sold my house very quickly .
By: Craig Duncan
Aug 14, 2012
Mr and Mrs Ackland we are absolutely blown away with your feedback. Thank you so much!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth