“Buying, selling and letting they are the full package...”

Jul 08,2018
By: 'Dane Park'
Jul 08,2018
I've been looking for an investment property for a good 3 years now and had finally found one I liked, but still had an appointment with TMS so I went anyway - i.e, I had no intention of buying the house I viewed them but long story short, I did and I'm so happy about it. Max is a fantastic salesman. Good eye contact, professional, local knowledge, good follow up. I believed him. He obviously knew what he was talking about. But, that was just the start. The whole buying experience was actually a pleasure. Great communication, constant updates, nothing too much trouble. A real personal, high end service. Non of the stress and tears of other purchases. I felt so looked after. I then used TMS to find my tenants. Again, lovely experience. My criteria was met and I was presented with a choice of 3 possible candidates, with their back stories and situation. Like a personalised dating service. Non of the usual, oh they don't pass the tests but they have a ... I know you said you didn't want... but ... with that horrible feeling the estate agent is just trying to fill the vacancy. TMS were honorable and above board and again, I trusted them to do a good service, whilst I got on with my day job. Which is often one of the most important factors in business I find. I've ended up with a much higher income/rent than I expected too.
Competitive and justified