Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I used Manara as one of many agents whilst searching for a three bed property to rent in the Fulham area. She drove me to our first viewing and even picked up my two housemates up from a random road somewhere when they got the wrong bus and were lost! She tried all day to get the keys off the landlord for a property they had only just been instructed on because she knew we only had one day to look at properties and ended up showing us the property at 7pm on Friday night. She never put any pressure on us and gave us really honest advice. Even when we ended up going for a different property with another agent she was genuinely pleased for us and gave us a lift to the tube. Manara was so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend using her to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Do Business Office 1