Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I stayed 2 nights at 68 Ringmer Avenue, and had a wonderful stay. The location was ideal, as it was easy to get the tube at Parsons Green to the rest of the city. My host was most welcoming, and very helpful with any questions I had. My room was very tastefully decorated with an understated luxury. The bed and facilities in the house were generous, and the house was spotlessly clean. The breakfast was healthy and served with a smile. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and would highly recommend Capital Living to any of my friends. I will certainly be making another trip soon!

My agent was professional and helpful with all aspects of my reservation and stay.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham