Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I contacted R&R as one of a number of local Agents to handle my first time as a Lanlord. They responded quickly and outlined their terms of service, whilst pointing out the benefits of doing business with R&R. After interviewing a number of Agents I appointed R&R. They very quickly began the process of letting the property (I was working in Italy during this time); they kept me informed of each step in the process, updating me with each prospective tenant\'s details. Within weeks my property was let , according to my requests. Having secured new tenants, R&R visited the property to ensure all is well and will continue to do so, with tenant\'s permission, on a regular basis.

Nothing was too much trouble. As a first time Landlord I had many questions and concerns. All were handled in a timely and professional manner.
I would not hesitate to recommend Radcliffe & Rust to anyone seeking to appoint a professional, competitive Estate Agent in the Cambridge area
By: David
Aug 14, 2012
Thanks Ron, your kind words mean a lot. The team and I will continue to work hard for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge