Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
II bought my first property through Bushells 20 years ago, so it seemed right to use them to sell another property for me. I checked several websites and Bushells came out on top. Stuart was very honest about the property and gave a realisitc valuation. Once on the market the number of people viewing was very impressive and an offer was accepted within 2 weeks. This sale didn\'t meet exchange and I decided to put the flat back on the market, Stuart had another buyer with a higher offer within a couple of days. The transaction was complicated, due to solicitors, but Stuart handled all issues quickly and professionally. The communication between myself and estate agent was very good.

I can\'t recommend Bushells highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Hammersmith Branch