Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
I contacted a few national estate agents but did not progress well as I was not resident in the area. I was recommended to Raphael Phillips by a friend. I was not sure whether to rent or sell the property as it was in a bad state.
Raphael advised me that modernising the flat and then renting it would be the better investment. As I was not local I asked him to organise the complete renovation. He obtained estimates for my approval and supervised all the work. He found a very suitable tennant and ticked every box. I now have a very good investment. I have every confidence in Raphael and left Management of the property in his hands.
By: Raphael
Dec 14, 2012
Thank you very much it's a pleasure dealing with you, I have now rented three properties to you and maybe we're now working on the fourth.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Houseman Properties Mill Hill