“ Parasites and liars!!... ”

Jul 04,2018
By: 'Karma'
Jul 04,2018
I would like to leave no stars, but can't. These individuals are something else. They lie through their teeth, and are masters at projecting their incompetence onto tenants!! I had to leave a house due to the landlady selling. The letting team initially told me they would help me find somewhere else, they didn't. It was someone in the sales team who said come through me which I did. I found somewhere and Leaders knew for a month when I was due to leave and so I organised everything including the removals for 10am. I recieved no communication from them about the keys. The week before I was due to move I spent 5 days chasing this up to then be told 'we can't give you a time'. Furthermore, I spoke to various people, one would say that person isn't dealing with it, another said it is someone else dealing with it. I was also passed onto someone else who told me I could contact him on his mobile. I continued to chase the matter of the keys up to be told 'you shouldn't of rang me or emailed'! Nice! Basically I have since been informed that I should of organised removal for another time or for the following day. They told me this a few days before I was due to move. I sent an email outlining everything I was unhappy about and no-one bothered to respond until the day I was due to move. I didn't move and had to cancel the removal men. Again I was told 'I should of found another removal company' and not 'we are sorry for the hassle we are causing, oh no not misleaders!

I was also asked for a document twice despite having already sent it to them, I also had someone attempt to enter the property despite knowing I was still there as they came to do check out. They even had the audacity to try and blame me for that as well! I made a complaint to the compliance director, and they have merely paid lip service and didn't even bother to address most of the points I raised. I was also told the landlady agreed to me not having to pay the last months rent as I had been a good tenant, but misleaders then turned around and said I had to pay as 'I chose to not move out, not because they left me hanging with everything and didn't bother to communicate to me that they couldn't give me a time when I could have the keys!!' There is more but cannot go into it all here. I have left the property and followed what I have meant to and made sure the property was clean. I was present at the check out and the individual who was doing it said in front of myself and a witness that the house looked clean. But low and behold they have written a report that states I have left it in a 'fair state' and dirty! I visited their offices after receiving the report, with a witness and the response I recieved was 'that person who completed check out has no reason to lie'. Unbelievable!! I have spoken to the property ombudmans and am taking it further. I have since spoken to someone I know who also had the same issues with them, and they complained as well. These individuals are so nasty and corrupt and they need stopping. I would urge people to stay right away from them as they are very bad news and I hope they go out of business!!!
Avoid at all costs!!!
By: Marie
Aug 10, 2018
Absolutely disgusted with the service I have received so far. They swap & change on their allocation policy. Even after speaking to a manager who reassured me it wouldn't happen again,it did. No faith in the service they provide.
By: Karma
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that you have been through the same thing. Have you raised a formal complaint?
By: Holly
Jul 11, 2018
Going through the exact same process, everything done and paid rent for move in and still no time to collect keys and paid from tomorrow. Awful agent process

Leaders