Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
I was interested in letting a 5 bedroom barn via Watson Bull and Porter, I offered the full asking price and I was told by Chris that my application would not be considered on the basis that we had 4 children, I advised him this was discrimination and I would be speaking to the County Press, he replied "thats nice for you, your a horrible man are\'nt you".... I was shocked, a manager of a business was being this rude. I have dealt with a number of lettings agents in the Isle of Wight and Watson Bull & Porter are by far the most un-professional. I would suggest if you are a landlord looking for a professional service that you use another letting agent, furthermore if they are this rude, would you want to use a company to sell your property. Shame on you Watson Bull and Porter, you obviously cannot handle critism and your business is obviously not tailored to accomodate a hard working family,
The agent could have listened to our individual case and could have acted more professional, as opposed to being rude to me and putting down the telephone.
By: Chris Smith
Sep 06, 2012
I was interested to read this very inaccurate review by Mr Street. Any landlord has the right to decide who lives in his property and on this occassion Mr Streets application was not accepted. When informed of this Mr Street became very agressive and abusive a behaviour which is not tolerated by myself or my organisation. I did call Mr Street a horrible man but only after he called me a fucking cunt and then threaten to kill me which is a matter that was later dealt with by the police. I deal with 100's of tenants and landlords on a daily basis but never have I been subjected to such threatening and abusive behavior. Many of my customers praise the great service they receive from myself and my team and we are constantly reviewing our service after constructive feedback from our customers. I wish any letting agent prepared to deal with Mr Street the very best of luck and hope they do not experience his rude, threatening and abusive behaviour.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Watson Bull & Porter Branch! To leave a new review of Watson Bull & Porter Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Watson Bull & Porter Branch