Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
Overall a very professional, efficient, friendly and capable team.

From my first email exchange with Oliver ( I was looking to rent a flat) he answered me back by the next morning with
a list of properties that were suited to the requirements that I had simply mentioned in my email.

From there we proceeded to visiting some flats and Oliver and his team were always available and keen on showing us the properties.

In addition I must add that the website is extremely user friendly, easy to navigate and above all has many beautiful properties on the market!

Lastly Oliver\'s colleagues that I either had on the phone or exchanged emails with were equally efficient and devoted to their customers.

I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for a flat anywhere in london.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vita Properties London! To leave a new review of Vita Properties London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vita Properties London