Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
We have had the worst experience with MTM and in my view they should no longer be allowed to operate. When we moved into our house it was dank, damp, unclean and there were creepers from the garden coming through a gap in the door and halfway across our living room. My own bedroom had a piece of graffitied MDF stuck halfway through the window. Staff are extremely rude and unhelpful and I was actually laughed at when ringing to chase up a maintenance problem that had been left unattended for 6 months. We were also expected to attempt to FIX our own electrical system when it failed which is stupid and severely dangerous. The maintenance man employed was homophobic and racist and seldom actually fixed the problem he was contracted to work on. We are in the process of getting our deposit back currently and have been saddled with huge deductions for reasons that are either non-existent or were far FAR worse when we moved into the property ourselves. I don\'t know how to further stress what a terrible company MTM is but under NO circumstances should anyone choose to use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MTM Property Services Brighton! To leave a new review of MTM Property Services Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for MTM Property Services Brighton