Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
Kelly Davey viewed and valued our property. We had a change of circumstances and were not ready to sell straight away but Kelly always kept us in mind contacting me regularly - I knew she wanted to sell our house which, when we were ready, gave me the confidence to allow her and Bradleys to do just that!

Our house went on the market and within one day we had viewings booked - the house sold within 3 days before the details had even been written up! This was all because of the great work that Bradleys did - ringing around to all of their clients who they knew would be interested in our property.

I couldn\'t be happier with the service from Bradleys - the valuation was spot on and the selling was smooth and quick.

By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 13, 2012
I am pleased that you experienced an excellent level of service from the Bradleys team in Mutley prior and during your property transaction. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, the team at Mutley will be delighted with your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley