Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
I arranged for 4 local agents in Crystal Palace to value my property. Instantly the professionalism and local knowledge from iMove shone through. I chose to market my house with iMove, within a few days I was under offer! I must say my advert on Rightmove blew my competition out of the water, the photographs were lovely. Ricky and George were always helpful and answered any questions immediately that I had. After reading the other reviews on here I was not disappointed with the service I received. I would like to say to anyone reading this, give iMove a shot! They will not let you down and they\'ll save you a large amount on the extortionate fees of the larger agents in Crystal Palace. First class service from genuinely friendly and polite gentlemen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london! To leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london, please click the link below !
Write a review for iMove Property Crystal Palace london