Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
I was ready to sell my property in London as managing it from the USA was becoming a nightmare, and the agents I had interviewed had left me pretty unimpressed. My neighbor, who is also renting his property while living abroad, kindly gave me the name of Claire at Daisylet and to this day I am so very thankful. She came during the week I was in the UK and helped me out with tips about what to do to prepare the house for viewing and then again coordinating with the gardener and the tree surgeon to fix few pending items and the installation of the new appliances. The house rented in no time. We have a perfect routine going: every time some work / fixing is required (from a leak in the roof during long period of heavy rain, to organize the maintenance of the windows, to change a lock) she send me 2 estimates via email and ask me to approve of the work. When I need additional info she is available to discuss it on the phone. It has been working perfectly since October 2009. Every month I get a statement via email and a recap at the end of the year. I couldn\'t ask for more. Thank you so much Claire and Daisylet.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich