Aug 12,2012
Aug 12,2012
Niki is a fantastic estate agent who worked extremely hard to ensure the sale of our property. Her communication skills are second to none, as she successfully negotiated for us under extremely difficult circumstances. Her experience and passion for her job ensured we received a top quality service. She is a wonderful representative of Bradleys, as are her colleagues David and Jacqui. She has now sold our last 2 properties and has sold them both on the first viewings. The results speak for themselves. I couldn\'t recommend this agent highly enough.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 13, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, it is pleasing to read that you received such an excellent service from the team at Looe Office. I hope you are now settled in your new home and I am sure that the Looe team will look forward to helping you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe