“ Excellent Lettings Tenant Find & Set Up... ”

Jun 29,2018
Helen
Alethea
By: 'Caroline'
Jun 29,2018
I receive a great service from ADM in finding tenants for my houses and setting up the tenancy agreements. All the staff are always friendly, professional and aware of exactly what is going on at various stages of the let. They are always happy that chat on the phone and keep me fully involved in the process via email and telephone calls, which is my preference. Alethia is speedy to meet me at my properties to value them and take photos, and the brochures go live on RightMove the very same day. I have had lots of dealings with estate agents as I am a professional landlord and ADM are the only one I recommend. They even have out of hours telephone support. 5*
Competitive fees and the agent does work for their fees
By: Alethea
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are delighted you are happy with the service. Wishing you a successful let
Kind regards Alethea & Team