Aug 12,2012
Aug 12,2012
After having visited a number of letting agencies, I pleasantly surprised how uncomplicated, quick and pragmatic Michelle was. Hence, I was happy to have more appointments with this office. Meeting Marc later, was as pleasing and uncomlicated as my first impression with Michelle.
The same day we found an adequate flat.
Despite of facing some more or less remarkable problems within the time, until we finally moved in (another flat), Marc and Michelle were helpful and supporting. After all, they made things possible that first appeared to be impossible.
Above all, it is impressive that Michelle even after not having seen me for a while and possibly seeing plenty of people she did not only remember myself but also my name, the property we moved in and our landlord - which made me feel being noticed and not just being any person within many people.
Ultimately, I just can say thank you - our property is getting nicer and nicer!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton