Sep 26,2009
Sep 26,2009
This started off 2 years ago when my other half called the estate agent regarding moving on the date we were supposed to and he kept on playing games with us and as a result we were in a panic situation since we wanted to move in on the proposed date or else we would be out of the previous property. He was very rude and his behaviour was absolutely unjustified when being confronted for this.

Secondly we moved in to know that the boiler was not working so for 2 days during the winter we had to shower using cold water....he didn't bother getting it checked out inspite of our numerous requests.

Thirdly he never came to the property to ask us if everything was ok for the 2 year stay...we had to go directly to the landlady who at times was fine but otherwise also delayed mostly in getting things sorted out.

The landlady and the estate agent (Owner) always confronted each other when it was to come to an agreement in who was to sort these problems out....I dont think the estate agent really managed the property at all!!!!

Frustrated enough, we had gone through too much..we therefore decided to call it quits and never ever again to look at this agent.

I would request anyone else not to go after them as they are a bunch of pompous pigs who in this business dont know as to what the word "managing a property" means.

In the end I had to call up so many times to get my deposit back. I had to finally threaten them with a court claim and got the money back in a months time. Avoid them at all cost!
By: Indy@Brockenhurst-Estates
Aug 04, 2011
Thank you for your comment. However i have noticed that you have posted the exact same comment under a different nickname for another agent therefore i am lead to believe this is spam.

We have no recollection of this taking place and have reported to allagents to have this comment removed as is untrue.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brockenhurst Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Brockenhurst Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brockenhurst Estates Office 1