Aug 12,2012
Aug 12,2012
I have a property in East Dulwich that I have rented out a couple times. A few years back, I used a large well known high street agent while I lived in the US, who were hugely expensive, and who provided poor slow service at crazy rates. A year ago, I put the house on the market again, and started down the path of using another well known agent in the area. They were exceptionally quick at turning around tennants, I\'ll give them that. However, they then proceeded erode all faith I had in them via blatent deception. What had been commercially agreed did not even vaguely appear in the contract that was sent over. Tenor, fees, maintanance plus many other material economic terms that hadnt been disclosed. We gave them a chance to come good, but the games didnt end.. so we walked away from them. Next we looked at every agent\'s site in dulwich, and the one with by far the most transparency was Daisy Lets which we thought was a good start. The subsequent service we got from them was far more professional, trustworthy, value for money and efficient. Honestly dont bother with anyone else if you are renting in the area. I\'m guessing the bad reviews are from other agents in the area, knowing how shadey they are, as the comments don\'t add up.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich