Aug 12,2012
Aug 12,2012
If you\'re considering renting your property out, for the sake of your sanity, do not use Streets Ahead as you will likely find them Streets Behind.

To its credit, it has always done a great job of finding respectful tenants, but that seems to be where the service ends. My diabolical experience of its property management service has included numerous occasions where rent has not being paid on time even though the tenants have paid on time; Streets Ahead sending a \'handyman\' to conduct work, but causing more damage than he fixed, including a leak to the flat below; and consistently having to chase for even an acknowledgement to enquiries.

The lack of professionalism, basic management and consistent customer service is truly beyond words.
By: Gary O'Hare
Aug 20, 2012
I am very sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet up with expectations and we treat all complaints very seriously.
I would be happy to visit you at your own convenience to discuss these matters. I would also be happy to discuss any work that has been done and any problems that have arisen as result. I am happyll to rectifie the matter as soon as possible.
Once again i very sorry you have had cause to put question our service and i am keen to resolve this to your satisfaction.
Please dont hesitate to call me : Direct Line 0208 655 4710 or out of hours if it more convenient for you : 07831 318357.
Many Thanks.