Aug 11,2012
Aug 11,2012
Due to my nomadic tendencies I have used my fair share of estate agents over the past 3 years and I can honestly say that none of them prior to Martin and co have been as helpful and efficient. I am a tenant with them who is sadly leaving her beloved property due to a illness in the family and the staff have all been nothing but understanding towards my plight at what it is obviously an extremely difficult time. I found Matthew in particular to be an absolute gem, utterly charming with a "bend over backwards to help" work ethic. It is refreshing to have a agent take such time and effort with my concerns and do their upmost to make things work around my needs as the tenant as opposed to my previous experiences of "we don\'t do Saturday\'s" or "no evening viewings". I cannot say enough good things about them I have already advised two work colleagues to use them and I shall be informing as well so they may need a bigger office pretty soon! Once my family issues are settled I shall be returning ask them for their services without a doubt. Keep up the great work people!
By: Matthew @ Martin & Co
Aug 13, 2012
Thank you Ellie-May. Matthew.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Chichester! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Chichester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Chichester