Aug 11,2012
Aug 11,2012
When I was in contact with Darren Briggs, when his company Anthony Morgan went into liquidation, he asked me and my partner to put a good review on this site , to make him look good, as he was getting a lot of negative reviews. He owes me £1,600 which i paid into his company account for the first months rent which he was supposed to pay to my landlord but never did. This was 11 months ago. I\'m now liable for this money and am now in the process of taking him to a small claims court. He is impossible to contact and if you do get through to him , you just get the typical Darren Briggs nonsense. I can\'t stress enough - stay away from Morgan Fox & Darren Briggs.
He never registered my deposit of £2,280 and my landlords lawyers a now pursuing Morgan Fox for the money.
If you want anymore information on this situation please call me on 07944803846 or email honda30077@yahoo.co.uk
By: Bessy
Sep 11, 2012
Mr Darren Brigg said today, if I will remove my all negativ comments, hi will gives back my money. I think, this is joke of the week. What do you think about it?

When he will gives back other peoples's money? For exapmle to George Virag?? His story started last year summer ( in 2011 :)

Who waiting to
By: Bessy
Aug 22, 2012
This agent is cheater, and this website is help him:(

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 1