Aug 11,2012
Aug 11,2012
I have been private Landlord since 1998, renting up to six properties at my peak.

I have used many agents over the years, the larger ones, independents and those in the middle.

Whilst I have found as a general rule they all can do the basics one agents stands head and shoulders above the other, Daisylets in East Dulwich.

I have been a Daisylets landlord for about 3 years and over that time I have tested Daisylets to the limits and have never been disappointed.

For examples, Daisylets let my four bedroom terrace in East Dulwich twice, both times finding high quality tenants who paid rent on time and left the property in good condition. Whilst most agents could probably have got a similar result Daisylets well and truly went the ¢â‚¬Ëœextra mile' with Elliot attended a Dulwich Community Council meeting (that went on till near midnight) as my spokesmen when a controversial planning application relating to the property next door was being heard. I was abroad at the time and could not attend.

At the other end of the scale Claire at Daisylets were instrumental in resolving a long running dispute with a sitting tenant at the single bedroom property I own in Forest Hill.

This tenant was pretty close to the textbook example of every landlord's worst nightmare. He refused to pay rent, refused to pass on rental assistance funds that were being paid to him by Lewisham Council, refused to open the door and be served with statutory notices requiring him to leave the property and at the same time was taking guidance from the Citizens Advice Bureau on how to stop or stall the eviction process.

During this time Claire kept me calm and informed, made a claim in my favour with Lewisham Council so the tenant's rental assistance went to the Daisylets client account instead of to the tenant. This timely action significantly limited my loss. She went on to recommend that Landlord Action take over the process of eviction. Claire attended court in Bromley (twice) with the Landlord Action representatives to ensure that an eviction notice was issued.

And of course she attended the appointment with the Bailiff to remove the tenant (he had gone by then) and arranged for the locks to be changed.

I should point out Daisylets had nothing to do with finding or selecting the problem tenant, he had been my tenant for many years prior to me asking Daisylets to take on the job of managing the property.

I have two other properties managed by Daisylets, everything has ben going perfectly to plan with both properties, rent is collected and comes to me on time, along with emailed statements.

Claire, Elliot and the team respond to my emails promptly and I think their fees are very reasonable.

In short, Daisylets know what they are doing, they do it very well and if my experience is anything to go by should a complicated situation arises then they have the ability and tenacity to resolve it.

And you are dealing (most times) with the proprietors of the business. They get it right because it really does matter to them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daisy Lets & Sales East Dulwich