Aug 11,2012
By: 'Dennis Harris'
Aug 11,2012
At the time of trying to sell my property I had seperated from my wife making it rather difficult to communicate at the time , but the staff at cross keys were very understanding and helpfull with this delicate situation . I was constantly informed of viewings that had been booked and what feed back there had been . Overall I thought that cross keys gave a very proffesinal service and at the same time because of my situation I felt the staff at cross keys had gone above and beyond the call of duty dealing with a very awkward situation. I would like say that all the staff at crosskeys helped me but Bev green was a great help and very understanding.
By: Craig Duncan
Aug 11, 2012
Good Morning Dennis, thank you so much for your kind comments about us and especially Bev. Best wishes to you in the future and feel free to pop in anytime for a catch up. (by the way, you rated us 1 star, was that an error?)

Cross Keys Estates