Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
Left messages that after viewing the property that I was happy to rent the place, asked for the necessary paperowrk to be sent to me, nothing, phoned, nothing, text-nothing, emailes-nothing, phoned the company and afte difficulties of always being a busy line left a message for marissa-NOTHING.and have checked the property is still for rental (not good for the landlord either)
Would not recommend them to anyone if renting or purchasing,
If the agent had actually contacted me the place would have been rented and I would happily of moved in.
By: Andrew
Aug 23, 2012
thanks for the comments however are further investigation it has been discovered that this review was made by someone who wanted to place a deposit but wouldn't do so. The landlord was aware of the offer and when the client came back insisting we llet them the place the landlord would not proceed with the new offer as our client was worried that they may be difficult. It is always hard to let someone down and the review shows that they are disgruntled because we wouldn't let them a property, but this is our job to protect the landlords

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Lettings Office 1