“Unprofessional...”

Jun 23,2018
By: 'Lj mc'
Jun 23,2018
I had a very bad experience with them today.i am a mum of 2.and the youngest is 2 months old.i have lots going on around me and I forgot to cancel this appointment I made earlier to view a property....I admit it was my fault and I wasted their precious time but it was very unprofessional of what they did today..I did ask the lady on phone when I made the appointment if they will send me a reminder as I find it very helpful.but they said they don't provide such service when other angencies do..so what happened today was ..this man..who did not even say his name,called me at 5 pm ish and shouted"are you coming to ...... (name of the road) ......or not" at first I did not understand and I asked him who he is...he repeated the same question and then I remembered about the appointment..I started saying I am sorry and he just disconnected the call...I was so shocked..I have never had such an experience before.....I don't have his name.mayb he is the owner...I don't care...it was very unprofessional of him...I am never going to them again...I would like to tell that man I spoke to: "calm down mr.whateveryournameis"... I know it is frustrating when people don't show up for appointments...but there might be good reasons behind it...try to understand your customers or else you will loose potential buyers like me...good bye...
By: EC
Oct 30, 2018
Very bad experience, stay away from this agency!
Patronizing, difficult to arrange viewing and do not call back after making an offer. When I asked why they said it is normal practice when the offer is not acceptable. My normal practice will be to stay away from Simon Musto! By far the worse agency I have ever seen.

Simon Musto Estate Agents