Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
I bought my flat through Bushells 5 years ago and after having 5 estate agents to value and review my property, I went with Bushells again to sell it. Kevin was extremely sensible and pragmatic about his view of the local market, whilst also demonstrating they really were the only agent out of several strong brands in the local area who could show they were actually selling properties similar to mine with the last few weeks/months.

Jack dealt with the day-to-day handing of the sale of the property and was very considerate and quick to update or report back anything from the viewings and I always had both a text and an email to request a viewing time approval, which was very much appreciated.

A sale was agreed, at the asking price, within the first week. I was delighted and even more surprise to receive the first of many weekly calls from Jack to update me on the process, to feedback any queries from the solicitors or buyers side of things - this really made a huge difference. If he couldn\'t get me on the phone he would email an update, even if just to say all was ok and he had checked in with both sides. This really did help me as a first-time seller!

All-in-all I am exceedingly happy with my choice of branch to sell my property (and was also very happy with them when I purchased the flat 5 years ago) and never once regretted or even doubted my choice of agent for the sale. We completed today and had a lovely call and email follow up, so whilst I begrudge giving anyone fees for selling something, I have to admit that I am happy to do so in this case and feel they really did do much to earn it!

I cannot recommend the Clapham Common branch of Bushells highly enough and the contact that I had with Kevin and the start and Jack throughout was first-rate. Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham