Sep 27,2009
Sep 27,2009
In a nutshell: incredibly rude, unresponsive and insincere staff with zero people skills, who will go to any length (read: give inconsistent excuses based on no evidence) to keep your money for NO REASON. I'd suggest you do not get involved with them!

Imperial never once gave me a reason for the inexcusable amount of time it took for my bond to get back to me, nor did they apologize for their actions or the way they (mis)treated me. On top of that they never showed any sign of sympathy or understanding for my situation. That shows just how unprofessional and heartless they really are.

Furthermore, I am from abroad, thus I could not simply walk into the office to solve the matter face to face. I'd hate to think they treated me any differently because of that. But it does say an awfully lot about the character and true nature of those working at Imperial.

In the end I waited (a ridiculous) 3 months for the return of all my bond, which I got back by winning the dispute I raised against them.

Imperial Services? There was absolutely nothing imperial about their (lack of) service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Imperial Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Imperial Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Imperial Services Office 1