Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
I was searching for a two bedroom property in Hertfordshire and spent a good 5 hours with the agent Jeremy who showed me 8 properties in Royston. He was extremely professional and a gentleman who knew the area extremely well and soon grasped what I was looking for. Thomas Morris are not your usual agents and treat their clients as individual and with respect. I subsequently purchased a property through Thomas Morris and the whole team (Gemma and the other lady) from start to finish were thoroughly helpful and professional even when the going got tough. I would recommend Thomas Morris to all of my friends and colleagues.
By: Simon
Aug 11, 2012
Dear Anne
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review on this site. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm pleased that Jeremy, Gemma and the rest of the team at Royston were so helpful and that you would recommend our services to your friends and colleagues. Weรขโ‚ฌโ„ขll try to keep up the good work!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston