“Excellent Service...”

Jun 20,2018
By: 'Gav Hughes'
Jun 20,2018
The sale of my flat was recently concluded having utilised Town and Country Estate Agents.

I had initially arranged to meet a number of prospective Agents, but the personal touch offered by Duncan MacKenzie, who attended the property and spent about an hour with me, convinced me that Town and Country were the correct agents for me. Duncan fully explained what services would be provided, how the property would be marketed, the valuation he intended to market the property at and his reasons for this, and answered all questions I had.

Within three business days, the property had been photographed and was placed on the market one week after initially meeting Duncan. I then received regular emails and phonecalls from Lorna Galbraith, keeping me appraised of the progress, and received an email every time a viewing was booked in for the property.

From when the property was marketed on the Thursday, three viewing were confirmed by the Friday and I was delighted to accept an offer on the Monday.

I would highly recommend Town and Country for selling a property.
The fees were competitive and fully explained.

Town & Country Estate Agents