Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
I moved into the property at the beginning of the year. A few months later I had a plumbing problem in the bathroom. The Letting Agents at the Leyton office referred me to the management office. Clio Spencer assisted me. I found her to be very friendly and helpful. After ascertaining my concerns she contacted the landlord and then arranged with the plumber to come out. Everything was communicated to me and I was able to arrange some time off from work to have the matter sorted. Clio was very efficient and even gave me a followup call to find out if I was happy with the work done. Clio is both professional and pleasant. She always treats my issues with a matter of urgency and her turnaround time in getting things done is commendable. Clio does not make me feel like I am a nuisance, this is a very rare quality in this day and age.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Leyton! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Leyton