Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
I am without warm water for more 2 weeks now! Stay away from Black Katz! Before you sign the contract, they are friendly and helpful, however, as soon as you sign a contract with them, they do not care about their tenants anymore! 2 weeks ago my boiler broke down. After an initial attempt to repair it by an independent engineer and another British Gas engineer, it took BlackKatz another week to arrange for an electrician to come and have a look at the boiler. It turned out some parts had to be ordered to repair it. However, it apparently took Black Katz another few days to communicate the issue to the landlord. Also, I am living alone and cannot take days off from work - Black Katz reassured me that they would arrange for an engineer to come during the evening hours, which did not happen. Instead I had to make my way to their office in London Bridge before work and collect my keys in the evening. I have no idea what the engineers, who were (thanks to Black Katz) left alone in my flat were doing, but repairing my boiler clearly was NOT on the to-do list.
I had to continuously chase Black Katz to get them to do something, they did not communicate the issue properly to the landlord, they are not helpful at all and just leave their tenants alone.

Do not be tricked into signing a contract with Black Katz. They are friendly in the beginning, but a nightmare to deal with once you signed the contract!
They could repair my boiler!!!!
By: Angry Former Tenant
Aug 10, 2012
It's so true. All they care about is the money they make from the initial contract signing and then they become such a nightmare to deal with. They have been rude and verbally abusive to me each time I've rung them or emailed them and Chris, a manager in their West Hampstead branch insulted me and raised his voice to me over the telephone, not even listening to my point of view as a client or trying to meet my needs. Worst company I have ever dealt with and they really need to work on their customer service!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge! To leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz London Bridge