Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
I spoke to a few agents in the area before deciding on Heritage Property as I found they were by far the most informative and helpful. I found this throughout my experience with Heritage and continue to do so.
By: Heritage Property
Aug 11, 2012
Dear Valued Client (First Time Landlord)
Thanks very much for taking the time to post your comments on allagents. It always brings a smile to my face when I know the team are knocking the socks off our competition although it comes as no surprise to hear it!
We look forward to building a professional and personal relationship with you whilst looking after your interests at the same time and I know Grant Thoday, our Leamington Spa Lettings Manager, will always be available to help out with any questions or concerns you might have, as will I.
Thanks once again. Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 451045

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch