Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
Sue provided a really good service throughout the entire purchase of my property. She kept me very well informed at all times and was extremely helpful in pushing through the sale quickly and smoothly . She was very efficient in answering my constant questions and phone calls. I particularly liked that i delt solely with Sue throughout the whole purchase and that i was provided with her direct mobile phone number and not just an office phone number, (this has not always been the case in the past with other agents). All in all the service was brilliant. Ludlow Thompson will be my first choice for estate agent / letting agent in the future. Thanks Sue.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London