Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
Jane had originally won my business 4 years ago when she worked for another agent. She seemed so much more on the ball than any others I had talked to, and there is no question that after she left them the standard of service really went downhill. It fell in a complete hole when my tenants left, and they were clearly asleep at the wheel while the property stood empty. I live overseas so I need to know there is someone over there who is properly looking after my interests, which these others agents clearly weren\'t. They had become sloppy and careless. I knew how to contact Jane so I got in touch and told her to take over. In no time flat she has found tenants who sound really good and are paying the full asking price. They have already moved in, and I am totally confident that Jane will run things smoothly and efficiently. I am DELIGHTED!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Beckenham