“Simply the best!...”

Darren
Aneta
By: 'Charlene Jordan'
Jun 15,2018
Wow! Not sure where to start. It was long and complicated but Darren was fantastic. Having bought and sold many times over the years I can honestly say this has been a wonderful and unique experience of someone going above and beyond their remit. Darren has managed my dad's properties for many years and I had heard high praise of him. When my father died suddenly and the estate became complicated, Darren was more than an estate agent. The challenges were such that if he had doubled his fee it wouldn't have been enough. He coordinated and facilitated solicitors, receivers, buyers and never once seemed fazed. His knowledge and expertise was as good as that of the legal people involved and I will be forever grateful that he sorted things out for me, treating me with the respect that he always showed my dad and keeping this mess a priority. He facilitated a good relationship between myself and the buyers that was to our mutual advantage and I still can't believe that he achieved the outcome that I wanted. Darren - you're a star. Thanks!
Good