Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
I had a property on the market with Foxtons in Clerkenwell. They seemed very eager to market my property which at first I was very impressed with.

There Valuation was £75,000 more than the other 2 agents that I had called in to see me. I was of course tempted in by this.

I had a number of viewings on my flat but no offers; I started to think to myself what could be wrong. It seemed like they were bringing people around that didn't really want to see my property and it was just to make me feel like they were working really hard on selling my flat.

3 months (they tied me in for a 12 weeks contract) gone by and still no offers the only offers that i was getting was from them to reduce the price which happened religiously every 4 weeks. They ended up getting me slightly less than the other agents had quoted in the beginning, however i was a lot worse off because there fee was a lot higher than the other agents.

I would avoid at all costs and DO NOT get sucked in to their overpricing tactics to get your business at a high commission rate, this is what happened to me and it was all lies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Clerkenwell! To leave a new review of Foxtons Clerkenwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Clerkenwell