Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
Initially contacted three agents, Bradleys being one of them. Darren Hole came out for Bradleys and opted to go with him as he had the enthusiasm for the property that we needed. We mainly dealt with Darren, Karen and Sharon, I know it sounds like song, but those are the people that I came to trust. In what turned out to be a different, and difficult at times, process they were always helpful and professional going beyond what they had to do at times just to help. They were always approachable and I would definitely recommend them.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 09, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, your comments are very much appreciated. I am glad the Bradleys Paington team were able to be of assistance to you during your property transaction and offering an excellent level of customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Paignton