Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
I contacted the agent in respect of renting a flat and was amazed to be told the property was not the price on the webiste but the agent backed down. I was asked personal questions about salary and status and if I could afford the rent. An appointment was made to visit and view and although I was told that I would be the first, another had crept in before me.

On visiting the flat, I was told that the rent had gone up because someone else had made a higher offer but if I deposited £1,000 they could try to get the landlord to negotiate. I was constantly barraged and told how good the flat was and I was a fool not to accept it. Barraged with figures and extortionate fees. The agent was rude and patronising and not allowing me to get a word in edgeways. Appears they are only interested in money and I would not tocuh them with a barge pole. Very unprofessional and arrogant.
They could have been honest and truthful and tired to help positively instead of displaying an overwhelming intrest in obtaining a deposit. They need to know that you can afford a flat but should not ask personal quetions they way they do. All that is necessary it to tell you the terms such as a 6 week deposit and one months advance rental is required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4