Sep 25,2009
Sep 25,2009
I took a property with these guys not long ago. All I can say is thank god I have left now.

I had signed up for 6 month tenancy in a property near to the university. When I moved in the property was absolutely sick!!! It had rubbish all over the place, rat droppings in the kitchen, bathtub was mouldy - all things that were not there when my friends and I had looked first time around. Anyway the guys assured me that they would get it cleaned and as we were not moving in for a week it would be okay.

When we eventually moved in properly the property was better but still dirty. Anyway we met the landlady (a lovely Indian lady) and moved our stuff in.

About a week later my girlfriend was visiting and went into the kitchen cabinet only to have the whole thing come off the wall and hit her in the neck/shoulder.

We informed the agents immediately and one came over in about 3 hours of it happening. Instead of ask how she was he said it was our fault and when I confronted him he wuickly changed his story and said that the landlady knew about the problems and that we should sue her!!!

Now this is a small fragile lady of about 55yrs old!! He continued to say that if we did everything he said we could make some quick cash and all he wants is a bit in return!!

As you can understand we gave the keys back and have spent all this time fighting for our deposit!!

Would not recommend for tennants or landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Adams Estates Reading! To leave a new review of Adams Estates Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Adams Estates Reading