Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
I have been dealing with BRETT SMITH for the past few months now. He has helped me find a perfect property which matched my specifications perfectly. He communicates very well with reference to new properties on the market and is constantly looking to find you your ideal house. He doesn\'t just send you out on random viewings of houses which have no match to your specifications. He also put me in touch with the mortgage advisor and helped me instruct solicitors for the purchase of my house. So it was very simple. As a first time buyer, I believe Brett is the person to talk to. He explains everything thoroughly in understandable terms, is easy-going and easy to talk to, he listens to what the customer wants and never leaves you out of the loop!

He is an excellent estate agent - I\'d reccommend him to everyone! Not a bad word to say about him!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 28! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 28, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 28