Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
This agency is exemplary in their presentation of property,customer service and communication.You cannot fault the extra mile the whole team are prepared to go to make your sale as stress free as possible. Frequent feedback and regular updates gave me peace of mind. The quality of the brochure and photos on the various web sites were fantastic, I could of bought my own flat !!!! Trish Allen has dealt with my sale primarily and was superb in everything she did. I did try to buy a property from their books unfortunately without success but Trish went the extra mile dealing with building societies and second loan companies on behalf of the vendors to facilitate my purchase but didn\'t mange it due to problems with the vendors personal circumstances. If every agent in Scarborough worked as hard and as positively as Harris Bell we would be spoilt of choice. Unfortunately we only have 1 in Scarborough and that is Harris Bell and I would use them again and recommend them to anyone for the superb quality of service they give.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough! To leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harris Shields Collection Scarborough