Aug 08,2012
Jonathan Martin
Rob Kenyon
Aug 08,2012
I feel having had my property for several years and having used most of the agents in tManchester and found them wanting I wanted to share the very positive experience I have had in dealing with Suttons City Living.
I approached Suttons after a bad experience with another agent.I telephoned to ask for someone to look at my property expecting to have to make an appointment several days in advance .Despite calling at the end of the day I was told if I was available they could meet me at the property within 20 minutes.After suffering the indifference of several other agents in town I was pleasantly surprised.Jonathan Martin the manager met me and I was immediately impressed with his knowledge of the market and by the fact that he didn\'t try to get my business by over valuing the property.Initially, I wanted to rent the flat and by the end of our meeting I was so confident I had found the right agent I gave Jonathan a key there and then.I had two viewings that weekend with offers following shortly afterwards.
Once I decided to market the flat for sale it was only around six weeks before they found me a buyer.Rob Kenyon saw the sale through from beginning to end making sure everything stayed on track.It.I really cant recommend Suttons Highly enough, they are pro active, professional and really nice people to do business with.

Suttons City Living