Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
Abby has been very helpful from the get-go.
She only had one property that fitted what I was looking for and it was the one I bought in the end.
Abby is very friendly but also professional, she would respond promptly to my question and I am very thankful that she came and met me in the flat 3 times, allowing me to bring builders and decorators in to get quotes.
She was always accessible and responsive and having a good, friendly relationship with both me and the seller.

Caroline came in after the deal had closed and was also super helpful - guiding me through the process, telling me what to expect and going back and forth between the seller and me to iron out the final details.
Constantly on the phone and busy but very good at following up with me and taking the stress out of the process.

Very satisfied with both Abby and Caroline - very helpful, professional and friendly, a pleasure to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co West Hampstead