Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
After our house had been on the market for almost a year, I was starting to thing that we would never be able to move on! We\'d tried a few of the \'usual\' estate agents in the area, but none of them really seemed to be up to scratch. Then I met Barry and Craig at AstleySharpe. Barry came arond to our house to take some photos and measurements - the attention to detail was far greater than we\'d seen from anyone else before. Before long at all, all the information about our property was up online, again, in much more detail and at a much higher quality than it had been before. Prospective buyers startd coming round more frequently, and then within couple of weeks we\'d had an offer.

The level of personal service that I had from AstleySharpe seemed to restore my faith in estate agents. I would hapily recommend them to anyone in the future, and I have no doubt that I will use them again myself. Choose these guys and you buying or selling experience will be a happy one!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylor Walsh Office 1! To leave a new review of Taylor Walsh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylor Walsh Office 1