Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
I have been extremely pleased with the high quality of service I have received from Fair-Way Lettings. In addition they have dealt with me in a kind and professional nature. I have even gone so far as to thank them by giving them a present for the way in which they have dealt with me. There were a few minor issues that needed addressing on the property which I was made fully aware of. Such as a slab on the path leading up to the property was cracked and a few problems with the boiler. Both problems have been sorted. Moreover the problem with boiler was addressed straight away on the day I got my keys as James arranged for British Gas to visit the property on the same day. I am surprised to read some of the comments below as I have not had any problems with Fair-Way Lettings and have found them to be professional, polite and understanding towards my situation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1