...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

“ Very professional... ”

Jun 08,2018
By: 'George'
Jun 08,2018
Some of these comments are quite unbelievable. I rented a property from Eric about 8 years ago and when I left the property was checked by Eric & Margaret and I got my deposit back without any problem and also got a fantastic reference from them for my new landlord. Having said this the property was left almost exactly as I got it. I can only assume that the people who are complaining on here did not do the same or must have had rent arrears. I am now back to renting from Eric and I have to say that he is totally professional and that I could not recommend him enough.

George
By: Unhappy ex-tenant
Jun 21, 2018
Was the property you rented managed by Concept Property Ltd which is owned by James Doherty? As the company was only registered in 2011 and you claim that the property was rented 8 years ago it may that you have been rented from Eric rather than Concept. Seeing as you know Mr Eric Fraser so well perhaps you could explain what his actual standing is within the structure of the Concept Property Lettings Ltd. agency? Is he a landlord who uses James Doherty's agency or is he a partner of his?

Concept Property Letting Ltd