“Absolute joke of a business...”

Jun 08,2018
By: 'Patrick'
Jun 08,2018
I left land in to be set by *, contract agreed and signed by Tennant, payment for year lease was due in November, November came and no contact from *them regarding payment, i waited a further two and a half months for payment.... nothing so I called *them to find out why I had not received anything. I had to listen to a big story about him being a small business and being up to his eyes, he then told me that the tenant had been in at the start of November and payed half of what was owed as he was told to get off the land (which was a down right lie) quinn took the money never questioned it or contacted me to check if it was true (some businessman he is lmfao) after several conversations with *them I had words with *them over the way he handled this. He then turned the whole thing around on me saying it was my fault and sort it out myself. *

Quinn & Company