Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
I have been a tenant with Northwood for just over six months and have to say that they have been the most efficient, polite and helpful agent I have ever used. I have rented in Cheltenham for the last 8 years and have made my way through 5 different agencies now!! Whenever I have needed to contact Northwood they have responded quickly and the friendly staff are always willing to help in any way they can. My check in proceedure was smooth and stress free, I have an extremley detailed inventory so I am sure my check out will got he same way (when ever this may be) we are looking to purchase a house in the near future and leave rentals behind but should I ever need to rent again, need an agency myself or and estate agent!! I would be sure to use and recommend Northwood Cheltenham to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham! To leave a new review of Northwood Cheltenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Cheltenham